I write, I’m a writer me. Find me on Twitter as Wedge. I’m a professional copywriter and editor, although I’m not convinced that the moniker of ‘professional’ is needed or desired. I write for the money, but I write for the love too. I have been web publishing for years, having learnt HTML coding at university back in the late 90s (I wasn’t studying web development you understand, I taught myself), and I’m an original child of the internet having been online since 1984, long before Sir Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web.
I describe myself as a writer and communicator; I write, edit, train people, and give talks. I’m also a consummate web and intranet manager and enjoy publishing.
On 513 lists!
- Journal of Internal Communication, by Gatehouse, launch edition.
- Strategic Communication Management, by Melcrum (remember them?)
- Health Care Practitioner Journal, by BACP
- The multi-channel intranet, via The Social Workplace
- Designing your intranet around people, via Simply Communicate
- Eight tips to mobilise your intranet, via Melcrum
Have I missed your blogsite? Tweet me and remind me to add you/