I hope you can take the best bits of my articles and make them work for you. I’d be thrilled to hear more feedback, thoughts, concerns and practical ideas from you, so I’d like to invite you to review the best ideas and comment on them.
I always receive notifications of new comments, so if you’d like to join in the conversation on any of the articles listed below, I’ll be sure to take note.
My best Communication / Internal Communication articles:
- You don’t know your audience
- Making your communications relevant
- Are your comms timely?
- If you’ve got something to say, say it
- Enough is as good as a feast
- Would you like a plain sponge, or a rich chocolate cake?
- Over communicating
- ‘News’ is something that somebody doesn’t want you to know
- Your intranet is not a channel for you to vent on
- Writing for the web, writing for the mobile web
- Nineteen ways to piss off your readers
- The difference between good writing and a good message
- Got something important to say? People will thank you for being concise
- Who’s asking who when you write questions?
I very much hope to see you comment on any article within kilobox communiqué – I read everything![Wedge]
I’m enjoying your articles, Wedge. Lots of sage advice on offer.