I spoke at Intranätverk about creating decent intranet pages. It’s about knowing the tactics as to how to implement your content strategy. Here’s my presentation via SlideShare.
You’ll see that I reference the ‘Creating intranet content‘ guide which is a free download if you’d like to get into the details of what I was talking about.
- Effective headlines: help people choose what to read
- Images: attracting interest and conveying meaning
- Links: how to link to pages and files
- Layout: how to structure articles for scanability
- How to help people search for, and find, your content
- Content: write for your audience, not for your boss
- Documents vs pages: when to use PDF, Word, and other formats
- Engage: writing to start a conversation
- Channels: how to reach the right audiences with your content
- Mobile content
Many thanks to Kristian Norling for inviting me to Sweden to present and lead a workshop.[ Wedge ]
If you’d like to share or tweet this article, try:
Content tactics – creating intranet pages: http://kilobox.net/3285 – by @Wedge